We hope this finds all of you having had a productive and enjoyable summer. As the season draws to a close, Team Genians wants to share two items of particular importance:
1. Genian NAC 5.0.14 Release
We are pleased to announce that Genian NAC Version 5.0.14 has now been released. As you can see from our full set of release notes linked below, many features and enhancements have been brought forward in this release as we work to make Genians an even more impressive solution for our customers:
In particular, we are excited to announce the addition of the following new features to Genian NAC:
- Introduction of a Mobile App for Administrators
- Support for Port Mirroring (SPAN) enforcement mode
- Assignment of a Quarantine VLAN ID to non-compliant devices via RADIUS
- Exporting of Dashboard information to various document formats (PDF, DOCX, PPTX)
- Disabling of IPv6 configuration on Network Interface Cards (Agent-based)
- Adding a Node Group Condition for the IPv6 Activation Status for a Network Interface Card (Agent-based)
To learn even more about this release and explore its features and enhancements in greater detail, please feel free to schedule a conference call with us at: https://calendly.com/genians/genian-nac-5-0-14
2. Trial License for Genian NAC Proof of Concept (POC)
Partners can now generate a Trial License on their own for any customer or prospect interested in engaging in a Genian NAC POC.
To set up a Trial License, please follow these directions:
- Sign into Genians.com and click on the “POC (License)” link in the top menu bar, or simply visit: https://www.genians.co.kr/deal/
- Then click on “Register Deal” to provide brief information about this new opportunity before hitting the “Save” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see a “Start” button – just hit it to generate a new Trial License.
In the event that you need to extend a Trial License, simply follow the process above with the same server ID. We will be adding a more convenient “Extend” button shortly!
As a result of this approach, we will easily be able to see the number of deals our Partners are currently working on and track the current status of all Trial Licenses. As we move forward, we will add additional management features and enhance our UX. We solicit and welcome your feedback in helping us to improve this page.