We trust this finds all of you having had a great summer. As the season draws to a close, Team Genians wants to share some “Hot” news:
1. New webinar hosted by Hermitage
Recently, Hermitage Solutions from Lithuania joined us as a Value-Added Distributor to cover the Baltic region. Soon they will be hosting a new webinar to introduce Genians Next-Gen NAC solutions to the region. Please join us to see how Hermitage leverages Genians to achieve their business success.
- Topic: Increase device visibility and control your network security with Genians
- Date/Time: Sep 17, 2019 03:30 PM in Helsinki
- Sign up: https://www.hermitage.lt/en/events/webinar-genians/
- Presenter: Brett Hamill, Solution Architect of Genians and Team Hermitage
In the event that you would like to have a similar webinar for your business, just let me know.
2. New success stories
As of now, we have over 1,600 customers around the world thanks to your support. This is phenomenal. Genians is now the leading NAC vendor, with the largest number of customers in the world. Allow me to share a recent quote from customer in Europe.
“I am very enthusiastic about the software. The installation was a breeze, we were up and running in a day, and after a 3 day inventory period, we activated IPAM in order to block unknown devices (our first priority for NAC). The transition went flawless and smooth and the software is quick and responsive.”
Couldn’t agree more? As we receive more and more compliments like this, we will deliver these success stories to you. Here are some new ones:
- Education: Genians delivers the most secure and efficient BYOD and onboarding process for the largest distance–learning university in South Korea
- Hospitality: Genians secures one of the top 500 hotels in the world
- Healthcare: Genians secures the largest medical institution in South Korea without disturbing operations
- Military: Genians helps National Air Force enhance their endpoint security and compliance
- Telecommunication: South Korea’s largest telecommunication company enhances endpoint security and compliance with Genians’ Next-Gen NAC capabilities
- Government: Genians helps nationwide postal system fully automate IT security
- Financial Services: Genians helps global bank secure all enterprise endpoint devices
- Critical Infrastructure: Genians helps world’s largest shipbuilder become more secure
We never expose actual customer names publicly in order to protect the security of their business data, but let us know if you need additional details for reference purposes.
3. Next-Gen NAC deployment in 10 mins.
Am I exaggerating? Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSuqZGqNYHs
This is the first in a series of “Genian NAC in 10 min” videos to help increase your business. If you find any incorrect information or suggestions, please share them with us and will buy you a coffee 🙂
4. Genian NAC Version 5.0.22 is now available
In this release, we deliver a more efficient way to manage Nodes. We also provide new features to help manage device lifecycle information more effectively. Learn more at:
Thank you again for your great support and looking forward to hearing from you.